Monday, March 22, 2010

Letting Him in

Christ should be the biggest part in someones life. He has definantly played a big role in mine. I used to be a very big rebel, and rebuked the words of my parents and Christ. I have became the person I am from letting Christ into my life and letting him guide me in the direction I should be headed in. Not until recently in my life have I started to take change and realize that I could never return to him doing the things I continued to do. Logan was a big blessing in my life becuase he was the one who made me realize that I was not leaning towards the path of righteousness. Recently We have had the missionaries come over and Logan started taking the discussions, and it has actually turned on me and helped me even more then I thought it would! Iv missed so much in my life which happens to be things pertaning to the gospel. Logan is the only one I have ever been with who has ever wanted to do devotions with me, pray, and everything else. He doesn't know this, but he has helped me more spiritually then anyone ever has. I think that is why we are soo close is becuse we have this spiritual bond. If I did not ever let the lord in my life.. I know my life would not be worth living, and I thank Logan and my parents for that. He is definantly someone I will spend life and eternity. I love him with all my heart, and we plan on getting married in the Temple and fulfill the promise we have made to our father in heaven. I would like to say a testimony for those who need guidence in there lifes, that I know god lives, and there is only one true chuch on this world and thats The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. God gives us the power to do right, and the decision to make our own choices, whether it be bad or good. I know President Monson is the only true living prophet. If u let god in he will direct the way back to Eternal life. I also know God appeared to Joseph Smith and showed him how to builed the kingdome on earth. I know that evil tempts us every day in many shapes and forms and tries it's hardest to bring us down at our weekest times. I know that if we pray and read the scriptures every day we can avoid these temptations and return to him, No matter how hard the trial is that God has given us... We can be strong enough to over come them. And I say these things in the name of jesus christ Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment