Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hope

There is hope in all thing, a reason for all the things, and god does things for a reason! God has a willpower for everyone...  If your life is just hitting the roof and you try your hardest to do what Gods wants you to do. Dont put it on yourself. That just means God has another purpose for you. He has a certain plan for each and every one of us. Lets say you are married and having an exultant life with your partner.. Then one deay everything just starts going down the drain. You don't know why, you don't know what to do about it... But all you can do is think.... Why is God doing this to me....or.....Iv tried my hardest to follow Gods plan and this is what he does? .. or... Why do others get blessed but I don't.  god does things for a reason..... If you do all he asks and bad things happen it just means there is  something even more exceptional coming for you. Maybe you made the wrong choice the first time, and he has something ahead for you. All you can do is hope, pray  , and keep strong till you figure out what god has in store. All you can do is wait , and ponder. If you try to live Gods words, he will bless you to the fullest. I'm not saying its the easiest thing to do, becuase it is harder for some to live the commandment then to break them... If something horrible happens for no reason... Just know God has something better, and more sufficient in store for your happiness and eternal life. It took me a while to fathom this concept and iv learned alot from it. Your life might me misserable for a while but holding stong and keeping hope and faith is the only way to surpass it. When I lost Mele, I thought God hated me for all the bad things iv done and he was trying  to punish me. Now that I have the Gospel back in my life I now realize that he assembled it that way because he had something better in store for me, and was giving me a second chance to change. Im very grateful to the lord for that choice he made knowing i had something more to learn. Most people who make that kind of mistake do not get second chances, and he blessed me knowing that by this mistake he would get me back on the right path. It took me a long long LONG time to comprehend the power that God has over us. I think back on how my life would have been like if He had not made the choice he had made, and known my life would not be as Gratifying as it is now. I know if she was still alive I would not be where i am today.. I have a gorgeous fiance, The Gospel back in life... Love for someone I would never have, and the Blessing of a stronger Testimony..... If u have hope and faith you will also realize that things happen for a reason, and God has a certain path he wants to take you down if you follow his teachings he will bless you and show you the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment